There are tons of delicious Indian restaurants across Edmonton, capital of Canada’s Alberta province, sits on the North Saskatchewan River, offering chafing dishes full of fragrant meats, rice and naan, Butter chicken, chana masala, naan bread, and pakoras are some of the most popular Indian dishes often served but there’s so much more to explore.
Here are some best places where you can delicious flavours of Indian Food
- SELECT: In the heart of downtown Edmonton resides a quaint eatery that boasts big time flavor.
- Guru Fine Indian Cuisine: Upbeat spot featuring a mix of familiar & creative Indian dishes in a refined, modern setting.
- Khazana Restaurant: Cozy, stylish eatery offering traditional Indian fare, including tandoori dishes & a lunch buffet.
- Zaika Bistro: Chic, the modern eatery offering Indian classics, including lunch & dinner buffets, with a full bar.
- Haweli: Contemporary eatery featuring Indian favorites (chicken, seafood & veggie dishes) & a lunch buffet.
- Indian Fusion – The Curry House: Small, intimate eatery offering Indian standards as well as Fijian curries & seafood dishes.
- Curry Corner: Curry Corner is an authentic Indian restaurant in Edmonton serving food like you’ve never tasted before. The flavors are unique, harmonious on the palate, a lot less of the overwhelming heat that’s associated with East Indian cuisine and something altogether far more sophisticated.
- Savoys South Indian Kitchen: With an enviable culinary heritage dating back to more than seven decades the Savoy’s Kitchen has set new benchmarks in the restaurant industry. The flagship Savoy’s Kitchen restaurant is a true icon of Calicut and the Savoy’s Kitchen restaurant in Edmonton is one of the most popular restaurants in the Canada.
- Saffron Indian Cuisine: We are best Indian cuisine restaurant in Edmonton, Party Booking/ Hall Booking, VIP Cabin. Remember only one name Saffron Chefs.
- Nosh Cafe: Nosh Cafe is a casual, friendly cafe/bistro offering a funky alternative to the franchise experience.
- Naan-O-Licious The Naan Bar: the Simple spot for international comfort grub with Indian bread, including naan pizza & quesadillas.
- Sagar East and West Indian Restaurant: A unique combination of East and West Indian Cuisine in Edmonton. Dine-in, Catering, and Takeaway.
- Kurry Kebab: the Easygoing place with simple, modern decor serving familiar Indian dishes plus donairs & falafels.
- Maurya Palace Restaurant: The food offered at Maurya Palace is plentiful and wholesome. Prepared by international chefs from India, the fare at Maurya is authentic and skillfully prepared. The restaurant’s Butter Chicken is one of the eatery’s most delightful dishes and accompanied by tandoori-baked naan, it’s a great option for newcomers to the Indian cuisine scene!
- Village of India Restaurant & Sweets Ltd: Red-walled venue offering traditional Indian fare, including generous lunch & dinner buffets.
We know there are tons of others Indian Restaurants in Edmonton, Canada. If we missed any Indian Restaurants, let us know in comments. Share these Indian Restaurants list with others too. So that they can easily find these Indian Restaurants.